Tuesday 2 November 2010

Bottle for honey

I have made a smaller hexagon to fit inside so it gives it a border and breaks up the flat colours on the product.
This is an example with no colour for the hexagon but the image from the back of the packaging shines through to the honey to create the hexagon colour. This gives the consumer confidence that they see what they are buying and also uses a less spot colour.
Trying the low opacity with black but it looks really strong for the honey.
I have changed the logo to white as I thought the yellow was to dominate and colour scheme didn't work as well. i quite like the white hexagon with a lower opacity looks balanced and more natural colour scheme.
The image previously experiemtning with could be stuck onto the back so when there is less and less of honey the image shines through. Obviously this would be the clover product.
The image previously worked with is the cover of the bottle. If I was buying the product I would like to see the honey to feel comfortable buying it as I would know what I'm buying.
I have taken out the yellow hexagon and now it is see through to the honey inside so that the audience actually sees the product inside.
Experimenting with the black and yellow from wrap it up. Looks very simple and maybe needs to have more colour or something to make the bottle stand out as honey rather than a black and yellow bottle is the bottle in a cardboard box?
The above image is meant to be a rough idea of a bottle filled with honey so that I can play around with the logo and layout to get an idea how the bottle would look
The original bottle I wanted to use as this is common and would be cheap to produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment