Wednesday 20 October 2010

Three Nets

THE IDEA ABOVE WAS TO USE A COFFIN AND THE BLACK AND YELLOW COLOURS AS A WARNING OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THE BEE WITH THE CROPS THAT BEES POLLINATE ON THE INSIDE OF THE COFFIN.


The above Product was kind of a last minute idea to replace the coffin as I realised that the reason we were asked to use the nets given were nets that are used alot and if iI asked for a coffin net it would cost alot to produce.

As I could only use one image I decided to make pop outs of the food chain so people realise what importance the Bee's role is.



The net above was a way of telling people a harsh fact to grab there attention and realise the importance of the Bee.

The final colours and stock worked really well. The texture was almost smooth similar to the Bee's fur. If I did it again I would try and work the bottom net more to add more character to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment