Wednesday 20 October 2010

Messy Honey

Traditional glass jar containing honey. From my Design contexts blog I have found reviews that alot of people think that honey is messy. I bought some honey when visiting Leeds Chairman of Bees and I have to agree it does make a mess. So I am looking for a better way to dispense the honey.
Maybe something like a Prit stick method to get the honey out with a smaller valve on the top for more control.
Combing a bee home inside the middle of the jar so as well as buying the product you can also help out by putting the house in your garden to help raise the bee's numbers.
Something similar to a toothpaste dispenser, the material which holds the honey would have to be flexible but thinking about it now it would be messy

I think this is the best way for lees mess when dealing with honey and also including the Bee home inside. It would be a plastic material so you can cut the top and bottom of so theres just a bee home left ready to put in your garden after all I want to find a way of helping to raise the bees numbers as part of my brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment