Thursday 12 May 2011

Target Audience - Familiar?

Trying to keep it based for the Hyde Park area LS6, I walked past the statue in the image last night and had an idea to use him for identity.



As people usually put cones on his head ect, I thought that it would be an idea to make him wear a board over his shoulders like the image below, but with the information for the event on the from and the back and produce photographs as the flyers. This will be familiar for the audience the place and the message I want to communicate about the event.

Found this as an example of what I mean with the advertising boards. Maybe still keep the hand drawn look for Guerilla Identity.

Quick rough sketch as ~I was walking back from Leeds Met at two last night and wanted to go to sleep. Basically decorating the person with compost on the shoulder, leaning on a spade ect...

No comments:

Post a Comment