Thursday 12 May 2011

Scratch, mark making







I'm not sure how this would look, but at the minute I want to experiment to find that approach to show the Guerillas who are original and away from all tech, like an anarchy punk approach, who has no leader, do as they please.

Looking at the photographs now, I wish I would have selected more portrait images as this would be more ideal for flyers. I could always cut the others down and create a front and back.


The idea was to create a hand made look but using the same elements of the mark making but scratching photographs to leave marks and maybe use these for the promotional side of the work.

Above are three photographs I have changed the saturation of to make them darker to that when the gloss is scratched away it leaves the white film underneath.


From the research into Guerilla gardening the above two images interested me, I thought that it had something that I could work with being creative and avoiding the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment