Tuesday 1 February 2011

Idents

A list of onomatopoeia words ready to use for either an ident or to link frames together in my title sequence.

I think for my title sequence and Idents I would only need to use 4 words so I will use my strongest ideas which are; Smash, Pow, Boom and Zap.


Above are the quick storyboards/ ideas for the onomatopoeia words ready to use for an ident and to link frames together in my title sequence.
I quite like the storyboard above using the Marvel logo as a mask and using close up flashes of characters behind it.

A few ideas for idents. Using the dates from when Marvel started till today, to try and show how many years the company's been run for and how many villains there are to decide from. Although the storyboards I have produced above doesn't really communicate Villains but more like dates/ years.

Have to consider how the E4 last few frames work, consider the layout and movement and what it needs to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment